New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.Location:
Hazleton Township, PAHourly pay rate: Up to $17.50
, plus Up to $3,000 * sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/3/2021*Bonus terms:
Immediate openings available now.
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazons service. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills. Stay active in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver customer smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery. As part of this team, you'll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you'll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different. What its like inside the warehouse:
You will also need to be able to:
- Your safety is important to us.
- Well give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after theyve gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around moving machines.
- Youll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed, flat shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60F and 90F. Temperatures can go over 90F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
Reasons youll love working here:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet (for some sites)
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:Delivery Stations
Health and safety is the top priority: We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
Career development: Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
Variety every day: Your days will keep you busy with different types of work.
- Amazons delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customers door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, youll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.