Lincoln Property Company
Indian Head, MD
We're Hiring Customer Service Representative for the Summer!
Lincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing, you will be working alongside a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
Have some free time over the summer?
We're Hiring Customer Service Representatives For the Summer - Apply Today!
A Day in the Life of a Summer Customer Service Representative:
As a Summer Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing customer service to all prospective and current residents within a multi-family residential community. Your role includes answering phones as well as taking and following up on service requests of our residents. Your role is instrumental in the resident move-in process, which includes showing new homes, completing new leases and ensuring residents needs are met. Your role requires effective customer service skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housings quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assists prospective residents with information regarding their lease, the community, and the move-in process.
- Responsible for responding to residents.
- Follow-up with residents who have requested work-order/services or expressed issues/concerns with the community.
- Responsible for resident follow up to ensure services rendered have been completed according to LMH standards and meet residents satisfaction.
- Promotes positive resident relations by ensuring resident concerns and requests are responded to on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Participates in outreach marketing activities (i.e. market surveys, shop competitors, etc.) on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
- Performs other general office duties (i.e. phones, filing, special projects and assignments as needed).
- Performs various administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems.
- Participate in and attend various department meetings, resident or community events, and other work-related events.
- Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, Fair Housing and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
What You Need for Success:
- The position requires a minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, Internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications preferred.
- Effective communication and interaction with customers, management, co-workers; sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Must possess a positive and professional demeanour in all interactions, under all circumstances.
- Must be able to work the entire 8-12 week program
- Must have a valid driver's license