Minnesota Bank & Trust
Workforce Management Analyst I
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Workforce Management Analyst I will work under the supervision of the WFM Manager monitoring adherence to schedules and creating formulated recommendations and/or system updates to ensure all Heartland teams are working efficiently and effectively daily.
- Monitors daily agent activity and call volume trends for all queues and teams utilizing in Contact.
- Monitors intraday forecasting and trends to make recommendations or to update schedules to optimize call center performance.
- Completes ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support the WFM team and call center management.
- Proactively works with team members as well as management on individual and team performance.
- Provides daily and weekly performance reports to present to WFM team for analysis.
- Identifies recurring issues with agent performance, or system issues and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Works with others within the department and in other organizational business lines to coordinate activities and identify and resolve operational problems.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Bachelors from a four-year college or university equivalent work experience in performing Work Force Management and basic IVR functions in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
- 1-3 years experience in a call center environment
- Experience with call center adherence requirements, scheduling and ability to understand WFM and IVR software (NICE inContact, Five9, Avaya, etc.)
- Basic understanding and application of contact center operations including the WFM cycle, IVR concepts, skill routing and related terminology
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and can multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform basic IVR functions (reporting, user access)
- Sound decision-making skills with the proven ability to apply logic to resolve complex problems
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we are committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented professionals who aim to be a part of our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. We recognize and value the importance of providing a positive and professional work environment. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work feels like a second home.
Our Leaders are actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to our employees is supported by a leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow your career as far as you would like to take it. We work closely with our employees to strategize individual professional development plans, performance goals and professional development opportunities. In addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt assistance, pet insurance and much more!
As a team, we strive to make significant impacts in our communities. We contribute to serve locally! We love our neighbors and our track record shows it. Since 2019, our employees volunteered over 520 hours to 39 local organizations, and Minnesota Bank & Trust has contributed more than $225,000 in sponsorships and donations. To help give back to our community, each employee is provided volunteer hours with a non-profit organization of their choice. We understand the importance of having a strong community and our role in contributing to the communities we serve. We know how important is it to give back and we do our part with pride!
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive build the best team possible to live our mission statement every day. We are enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will