Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Workforce Management Analyst I
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Workforce Management Analyst I will work under the supervision of the WFM Manager monitoring adherence to schedules and creating formulated recommendations and/or system updates to ensure all Heartland teams are working efficiently and effectively daily.
- Monitors daily agent activity and call volume trends for all queues and teams utilizing in Contact.
- Monitors intraday forecasting and trends to make recommendations or to update schedules to optimize call center performance.
- Completes ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support the WFM team and call center management.
- Proactively works with team members as well as management on individual and team performance.
- Provides daily and weekly performance reports to present to WFM team for analysis.
- Identifies recurring issues with agent performance, or system issues and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Works with others within the department and in other organizational business lines to coordinate activities and identify and resolve operational problems.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Bachelors from a four-year college or university equivalent work experience in performing Work Force Management and basic IVR functions in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
- 1-3 years experience in a call center environment
- Experience with call center adherence requirements, scheduling and ability to understand WFM and IVR software (NICE inContact, Five9, Avaya, etc.)
- Basic understanding and application of contact center operations including the WFM cycle, IVR concepts, skill routing and related terminology
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and can multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform basic IVR functions (reporting, user access)
- Sound decision-making skills with the proven ability to apply logic to resolve complex problems
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
When you join the Wisconsin Bank & Trust team, youll be part of an organization that has been serving Wisconsin communities since 1911. Weve got BIG ideas and are looking for the right people to join us to make these ideas into a reality.
We provide a safe, positive and professional work environment with a leadership team that is dedicated to foster your career as far as you want to take it with yearly performance goals, strategic individual development plans and professional development opportunities. In addition to growing your career, we offer our employee's a competitive benefits package that includes a full health plan, a robust retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, a student debt assistance program and much more!
At Wisconsin Bank & Trust we are actively engaged with the communities that we serve. Over the past year, our employees volunteered over 700 hours to 38 different local organizations and we contributed more than $221,000 in sponsorships and donations. As part of giving back to the community, each employee is provided a paid day to volunteer at an organization of their choice.
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive to recruit and retain the best team possible and to live out our mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will