Minnesota Bank & Trust
Workforce Management Analyst II (Remote)
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"The Workforce Management Analyst II works under the supervision of the WFM Manager focusing on forecasting and scheduling, while assisting with monitoring adherence. This role is an advanced analyst position requiring in-depth use of inContact system functionality to aid in the overall improvement of efficiency within customer care.
- Produces quarterly and annual forecasting and staffing projections by leveraging historical and external data including shift requirements, time off the phone for coaching/training and PTO planning.
- Ensures multiple queues and business units are staffed appropriately to meet set service level agreements according to weekly/monthly forecasting.
- Updates system rules for staff to ensure proper schedule output.
- Coordinates multi-site shift bidding process.
- Monitors daily agent activity and call volume trends for all queues and teams utilizing inContact.
- Monitors intraday forecasting and trends to make recommendations or to update schedules to optimize call center performance.
- Completes ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support the WFM team and call center management.
- Maintains and provides weekly reports that provide insight into call center trends (week at a glance).
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations on short term solutions to improve occupancy and overall SLA within the call center.
- Creates and communicates trend reporting and data analysis of workload including team and agent performance.
- Identifies recurring issues with agent performance, or system issues and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of department procedures.
- Conducts training and assists with troubleshooting of system issues within the inContact system.
- Works with others within the department and in other organizational business lines to coordinate activities and identify and resolve operational problems.
- Participates in a wide variety of Heartland committees and regular meetings to coordinate activities and identify and resolve operational problems.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university equivalent work experience in performing Work Force Management and basic IVR functions in a multi-department/site contact center environment required
- 3-5 years experience in a call center environment
- Experience with call center adherence requirements, scheduling and ability to understand WFM and IVR software (NICE inContact, Five9, Avaya, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of NICE CXone WFM processes including forecasting, scheduling, and adherence required
- Advanced understanding and application of contact center operations including the WFM cycle, IVR concepts, skill routing and related terminology
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel and can multitask in fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform basic IVR functions (reporting, user access)
- Sound decision-making skills with the proven ability to apply logic to resolve complex problems
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills required
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time