Workforce Management Data Analyst - Work from Home / Remote
The Data Analyst of Workforce Management Analytics is responsible for transforming and automating the labor and scheduling reporting used by field leaders to support $7B+ in anticipated spend across the more than 20,000 locations supported by Enterprise Workforce Management. You will automate current processes, improve current reporting capabilities, and develop insights that change how we think about staffing. Additionally, you will partner with key stakeholders in all supported businesses (Retail Pharmacy, Front Store, Omnicare, Minute Clinic, and Coram) to provide data-driven insights aimed to improve quality/service, scripts/ sales, and cost efficiency through a deeper understanding of how labor is used and distributed.
You will support the Sr. Manager, Enterprise Workforce Management Insights, on several key blue chip initiatives such as the construction of a pharmacy health dashboard that will show pharmacy leaders at a glance the health of the pharmacy business and labor model and any areas requiring further exploration. In addition, you will also play a key strategic role in helping inform and influence key blue chip initiatives throughout the Enterprise Workforce Management team based upon insights gleaned by you. You will play a critical role in charting the course for CVS Healths Enterprise Workforce Management strategy and thereby influencing the most effective allocation of billions of dollars of labor spend each year.
Responsibilities will include:
* Drive efforts to streamline, enhance and automate existing and new Enterprise Workforce Management reporting on labor budgets and scheduling and staffing performance
* Drive efforts to develop and deliver key insights to influence broader Enterprise Workforce Management Team and also leadership of the Retail, LTC, and Coram BUs we support
* Consult with broader Enterprise Workforce Management Team to bring data-driven insights to accelerate and support key blue chip initiatives
* Support team in development of reporting and insights protocols for both internal and external partners
- 1+ years of experience within a role that is focused on workforce management, analytics, finance, or similar experience
- Experience with analytics systems and tools such as but not limited to SAS, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI
- Experience with SQL
- 1+ year's of experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Master's degree with a STEM focus
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.