Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Workforce Real Time Analyst
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of Americas top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
This employee will manage attendance, create and optimize schedules, code agent exceptions, setup new hire profiles, and oversee PTO requests across multiple call centers
- Track attendance based on WFM call in line and RTA observation for multiple teams & sites.
- Monitor real time performance of KPIs for all workgroups and sites to ensure goals are achieved
- Drive real time adherence to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Create and maintain schedules for all staff including trainings, meetings, breaks, lunches, and town hall events.
- Setup new hire profiles in WFM platform and linking CMS to reflect real time activity.
- Actively optimizing staff schedules based on forecast, attendance, and planned events.
- Routinely reviewing all current PTO requests.
- Ability to analyze complex issues real time and communicate changes to Sr Leadership.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a WFM Analyst Role.
- Experience with Verint or other WFM platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of call center KPI metrics.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Excellent reasoning and research skills; the ability to see the "big picture" and manage the details.
- The ability to follow instructions but work with minimal direct supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- SQL knowledge preferred.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- A solid work ethic, high integrity, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain professional conduct with people of any mood or personality type.
- Ability to manage projects based on strict timelines (excellent time management).
* Three weeks PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
* Paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
* Short- and long-term disability insurance.
* Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
* 401k matching program.
* Performance-based annual bonuses.
* Advancement opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.